Image Map

Saturday 17 May 2014

Time out for Reading (93)

I spent much of my trip to Melbourne with my nose in a book.  And by 'a book' I mean... the kobo app on my new tablet.  It was so relaxing.  I rarely read at home because I can't switch off.  But down there it was easy, the kids weren't interested in hassling me because they wanted their Nonna the whole time.  So hello reading time.  Plus, Mem was going through a stage of long breastfeeds so I got to read a lot when he was taking an hour at a time to feed!!!

Goal 93 is to read 15 books.  There was a time I would ready easily 50 books a year, but these days I'm pushing it haha.  Hoping this goal gets me back in to my books.

Here's my list so far.

  1. Nobody But Him by Victoria Purman
  2. Someone Like You by Victoria Purman
  3. The Kissing Season by Rachael Johns
  4. Losing Kate by Kylie Kaden
  5. Beneath Outback Skies by Alissa Callen
  6. Operation Valentine by Loretta Hill
  7. One Little White Lie by Loretta Hill
  8. The Girl In The Yellow Vest by Loretta Hill
  9. The Girl In The Hard Hat by Loretta Hill
  10. The Girl In Steel-Capped Boots by Loretta Hill
Of that lot, my favourites were probably 8, 9 and 10... all flowed on to each other and they were Aussie, romantic, and way out of my reality.  Perfect lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment