Image Map

Thursday 10 October 2013

P!nk - The Truth About Love Tour


#59 - See P!nk live in concert

P!nk would easily be my favourite female artist.  Even Ty doesn't mind me playing her music ;)  Last time she was here I was so upset to miss her - I did have a pretty legitimate excuse (birthing the oldest child... lol) but I was gutted I missed out!  Then last year she announced she will be here in 2013 for her Truth About Love tour... and I couldn't get tickets.  BOO!

The joys of the internet though?  I managed to snag 2 tickets - for me and Laura!  WINNNNNNNNING!!!!!  Even if I was quite pregnant at the time hahaha.

There she is... just dangling up there!


What can you say about a P!nk concert?  That woman is AMAZING.  There's no words really.  She has so much energy, so much talent.  She is so fit!  Unreal.  It was easily the best concert I've ever been to, and I didn't think I'd ever say that after seeing the Foo Fighters.  It was so awesome to be able to go with Laura, as well.




Being that it's just so easy and simple to do, she flew around the arena and landed right next to where we were.  So cool!!!

So thank you to my bestie because not only did she come with me, crossing this off wouldn't have been possible without her!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment