Image Map

Monday 15 October 2012

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness

Wave of Light - October 15th - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness and Remembrance.
Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.
At 7pm candles have been lit, all over the world.  To remember.  Whether people be remembering their own losses (like I have) or the losses suffered by friends or family (which I have also done).  A community of love and support.  It's not too late to light a candle, if you'd like. <3

101 in 1001 is coming along.  Nothing completely scratched off (to my satisfaction) yet, but I have started on some of them, which is nice!  Little things to look forward to, of course.  I get to scratch my first one off completely tomorrow - we're going Whale Watching!!!!  I'm really excited to take the kids - it will be their first time on a boat.  I hope we get to see some whales... but I know regardless, it will be an awesome day.

Other progress - I completed the first of 15 books today (True Believer by Nicholas Sparks).
I am on a bit of a Nicholas Sparks kick and so have now started Safe Haven, another of his titles.  Call me a sucker for a trashy romance novel.  Better than the 50 Shades Saga - surely?!

Wednesday night we will pack the car up and Thursday morning we head off on the first leg of our holiday.  We will be stopping a bit north of Sydney to see Bonnie and Nafe on Thursday night, and then Friday we'll head to Canberra.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone - and of course going to Canberra.  Excited to take Alexis as she's not been since she was 7 months old.  I will probably update along the way (hopefully with family photos on state borders!) but am looking forward to the much needed break with my little family!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun time away, it sounds like a busy week ahead! :D

    ReplyDelete